Delivery areas and timings
We are the only tiffin service that covers majority areas within and outside London. Please find below areas we cover during dinner. We serve Monday to Saturday in all areas except some selected areas in south London where deliveries are on alternate days. Enter the first half of your postcode below to check if we deliver in your area:
Lunch time deliveries
No area covered till 30 March 2018 during lunch.
Dinner time deliveries
Zone 1 to 6 which includes Heathrow, Hounslow, Isleworth, Heathrow, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Northolt, Wembley, Harrow, Hammersmith, Kingston, Cobham, Weybridge, Staines, Ashford, Langley, South Kensington, Gloucester Road, Earls Court, Sloane Square, Victoria, Pimlico, Queensway, Paddington, St Johns Wood, Marylebone, Baker Street, Warren Street, Euston, Kingscross, Old Street, Arsenal, Holloway Road, Swiss Cottage, Kilburn, Hampstead, Golders Green, Colindale, Colindale, Wembley and Harrow.
Currently, we do not cover any areas in South East London and East London. We do not cover Clapham, Wimbledon, Watford, Croydon, Bromley, Walthamstow, Wood Green, Turnpike Lane and surrounding areas.
- None till 30 March 2018.
- Heathrow, West Drayton, Uxbridge, Hayes – Between 5 and 7pm
- Hounslow, Isleworth, Syon Lane, Ealing, Chiswick, North Acton, Hammersmith – Between 6.30 and 8.30pm
- Hammersmith, Gloucester Road, Victoria to Paddington – between 7 and 9pm
- Baker Street to Old Street including Arsenal and Holloway Road – between 8 and 9.30pm
- St Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead – between 8 and 9.15pm
- Kensal Green, upto Golders Green – between 8 to 9.15pm
- Wembley – between 9 and 10pm
- Harrow and Northolt – between 9.30 and 10.30pm
- Tuesday and Saturday deliveries for Kingston, Cobham, Thames Ditton, Surbiton, Fetcham, Leatherhead – between 2 and 4pm.
*Please note that customers will get two hour slots through text message on the first day of delivery. The delivery slots can change based on daily traffic conditions and are not guaranteed.