Delivery areas and timings
We are the only tiffin service that covers majority areas within and outside London. Please find below areas we cover during lunch and dinner. We serve Monday to Friday in all areas except some selected areas in south London where deliveries are on alternate days.
Enter the first half of your postcode below to check if we deliver in your area:
Lunch time deliveries
West London, central London and east London (from Heathrow till Canary Wharf except Harrow and Wembley) covered between 9.30am to 2pm. Please note areas like Clapham (any area across the Thames river is not covered during lunch time).
Dinner time deliveries
Zone 1 to 6 which includes central London, Ilford, Hendon, Edware, Hounslow, Isleworth, Heathrow, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Southall, Northolt, Wembley, Harrow, Stanmore, Hammersmith, Barnes, Putney, Clapham, Wandsworth Town, Wimbledon, Kingston, Cobham, Weybridge, Staines, Ashford, Langley &. Slough.
Currently, we do not cover Watford, Croydon, Bromley, Walthamstow, Wood Green, Turnpike Lane, Arsenal and surrounding areas.
- Heathrow to central London areas like Victoria, Paddington, Baker Street upto Oxford Circus – between 9.30am and 12pm
- Holborn upto London Bridge – between 11 and 1pm
- London Bridge upto Canary Wharf (including Mile End) – between 12 and 2pm
- Canary Wharf, Stratford up to Liverpool Street – between 2 and 4pm
- Liverpool Street up to Paddington – between 3 and 5pm
- Chiswick to Paddington – between 6.30 and 8.30pm or between 4 and 6pm
- Langley, Heathrow up to Ealing – between 5.30 and 7.30pm
- All north west London areas including Kensal Green, Finchley upto Wembley – between 7 to 9pm
- Harrow upto Uxbridge – between 8 and 9.30pm
- Alternate days delivery for Wimbledon, Tooting, Kingston, Cobham, Thames Ditton, Surbiton, Fetcham, Leatherhead – between 8 and 9.45pm.
*Please note that customers will get two hour slots through text message on the first day of delivery. The delivery slots can change based on daily traffic conditions and are not guaranteed. Some areas are covered two times in one day.