Delivery areas and timings
We are the only tiffin service that covers majority areas within and outside London. Please find below areas we cover during lunch and dinner. We serve Monday to Friday in all areas. Enter the first half of your postcode below to check if we deliver in your area:
Lunch time deliveriesWe will resume lunch deliveries in future.
Dinner time deliveriesDaily weekday deliveries is available in the following areas: Heathrow, Hounslow, Isleworth, Heathrow, Uxbridge, West Drayton, Northolt, Wembley, Harrow, Hammersmith, Staines, Ashford, Langley, South Kensington, Gloucester Road, Earls Court, Queensway, Paddington, St Johns Wood, Marylebone, Baker Street, Warren Street, Euston, Kingscross, all central London areas, Swiss Cottage, Kilburn, Hampstead, Golders Green, Colindale, Colindale, Wembley and Harrow.
Deliveries three times a week with a minimum of 2 tiffins per delivery is available in the following areas. You can store one tiffin in fridge and consume the next day, we can deliver different menus: Old Street, Mile End, Canary Wharf, Canada Water, London Bridge, Elephant & Castle, East Ham, Ilford, Upton Park, Stratford, Aldgate, Whitechapel, Brombley-by-bow, Tower Hill.
Deliveries Two times a week with a minimum of 2 tiffins per delivery is available in the following areas. You can store one tiffin in fridge and consume the next day, we can deliver different menus: Wandsworth Town, Putney, Borough, London Bridge, Clapham, Battersea, Vauxhall, Kennington, Finsbury Park, Arsenal, Holloway Road and Fortis Green.
Currently, we do not cover any areas in South East London. We do not cover Clapham, Wimbledon, Watford, Croydon, Bromley, Walthamstow, Wood Green, Turnpike Lane and surrounding areas.
- All central London (before crossing the Thames River) areas upto Paddington: Between 8 to 930pm
- All central London (including crossing the Thames river areas) Victoria, London Bridge, Borough, Wandsworth Town to Putney: Between 9 to 1015pm
- Staines, Ashford, Hanworth,Sunbury, Feltham, Hounslow: Between 5 and 615pm
- Isleworth, Syon Lane, Heathrow, West Drayton, Uxbridge, Hayes, Ruislip, Harrow on the Hill: Between 3 and 530pm
- Harrow: Between 4 to 6pm
- Northolt: Between 4 and 6pm
- Richmond, Ealing, Chiswick, North Acton, Hammersmith: Between 630 and 830pm
- Hammersmith, Gloucester Road to Paddington: Between 7 and 9pm
- Oxford Circus, Marble Arch, Baker Street, St Johns Wood, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead: Between 8 and 915pm
- Kingcross, Euston, Holborn, Russell Square, Farringdon, Barbican, St Pauls: Between between 8.30 to 9.40pm
- Old Street, Arsenal and Holloway Road: Between 9 and 10pm
- Kensal Green, Cricklewood: Between 8.30 to 9.30pm or 8 and 9pm
- Golders Green, Finchley Central: Between 9 to 10pm
- Wembley and Colindale: Between 5 and 615pm
- Canary Wharf, Becton, Stratford to Mile end:  Between 930 to 1015pm