How does it work?
Our catering service works in a different way to our tiffin service. The service is designed to suit your exact requirements hence if you have an one off order for 10 persons or upto 200 persons we can produce food according to your requirements.
Please note: Based on government’s announcement on 23rd March 2020, we are temporarily closed for a minimum of three weeks as per governments guidance, we will be up and running as soon as the current crisis settles down. We look forward to serving you soon. Stay safe and stay at home.
The way this works:
- You decide the number of people you want the catering for.
- You decide the dishes you require and we will produce this for you.
- You decide the time and place of delivery.
- You decide if you want food with containers to serve in or only food.
- Once you are ready please contact us and we will be able to offer you a competitive quote.
- You pay half of the amount in advance and balance half on the day of delivery.
To assist you with your selections, we have created a sample catering menu for you to choose the dishes from. This is an example selection of dishes and you can let us know of any dishes which are not included in the sample catering menu as well.
Looking for a quote or further clarification?
If you are looking for a quote or clarification then please get in touch with us by calling 07795492632 or 07886371131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org