Tiffin Service Policy
- Meal plans can only be cancelled on 1st day of the new meal plan or on renewal day of the meal plans (you would need to inform us on the same day on which you were served the 1st tiffin), cancellation after that will result in non – refund of money.
- Customers will be refunded money only in exceptional circumstances (Examples: Death and illness).
- Customers can cancel tiffin for the day by calling us/sending a text on any of the numbers as stated on the website/email us at Tiffinplanet@live.com. Cancellation time for Dinner is 9am on the same day.
- If customer choose a flexible meal plan then the minimum commitment in a week is 3 days and the customer needs to inform us by 6pm on Sunday the days they require the deliveries each week.
- By paying on the website, in cash or by bank transfer, paying customer agrees to our terms and conditions mentioned on this page.
- Your details might be shared with our partners/providers to provide services.
- Delivery will be within a 2 hour slot, delivery slots are based on approximate timings and might differ from 30 minutes either before or after the slot based on daily conditions. We aim to deliver within the delivery slot as often as possible. Customers are responsible for food and the place of delivery after the tiffin has been delivered. We do not carry any responsibility in the event of loss of tiffin.
Flexible Meal Plan Policy
If you choose a 7 meal plan then the food needs to be consumed within 14 calendar days starting from the first delivery. Alternatively, if you choose a 30 meal flexible plan then the food needs to be consumed with 60 calendar days from the start of the first date of delivery.
Payment is required either before the meal plan begins or on the 1st day of the food delivery. Tiffin Planet has the right to cancel the meal plan and charge interest if any amount is unpaid at any point of time.
Shelf life Policy
Tiffin Planet produces food daily as per the published menu. The menu is subject to change at anytime without notice. The food produced has a shelf life of four hours from the time of delivery. We will not be responsible for any food consumed on the next day. It is the customer’s responsibility to store the food after the delivery is made. We will not be responsible for any damage after the delivery has occurred.
If you suffer from a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know on order immediately. Ingredients can occasionally be substituted or changed so please review the allergy information provided. Every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination when processing an order. Food served may contain some of the 14 Allergens listed: Peanuts, Nuts, Cereals containing Gluten, Milk, Sesame, Soy/Soya, Molluscs, Sulphur Dioxide (Sulphites), Mustard, Celery, Lupin (EU common), Fish, Crustaceans & Eggs.